- Tell us a bit about your role at ParkCloud?
I am the Business Development Administrator at ParkCloud, assisting both the business development and customer services teams in various tasks, advising on more complex queries and issues. I have been a ParkClouder for nearly four years and during this time, I have worked in Customer Service Advisor and Account Executive roles, so I am perfectly placed to share my experiences and advise my fellow colleagues across both teams.
- Tell us your favourite things about ParkCloud in just three words
Environment, awards, travel.
- If you hadn’t gone down your chosen career path, what would be your ideal job role?
As a child I wanted to work in the tourism industry to experience opportunities to travel around the world. However, some years ago, I decided to stay in one place and travel as my main hobby during my free time.
- How many countries have you visited & where’s next on the list?
I have visited many countries – I would say around 40. I played for many years in folk dance ensembles and had the opportunity to travel and take part in folk festivals. The next destination on my list is South-East Asia!
- All-time favourite city in the world? Why?
Dresden in Germany is a beautiful city. I did Socrates Erasmus as a student as well as working there for a while. It holds amazing memories for me, so it’s always very exciting to go back and reminisce.
- Favourite social media channel?
- Tell us something not a lot of people know about you?
My dream was to live in Australia. I did make some efforts towards it and was granted a six-month visa to work – it was an experience I will never forget!
- Are you more of an early bird or a night owl?
Night owl; I struggle sometimes to wake up early.
- Time travel – fast forward or rewind?
Fast forward – it’s exciting to think that one day we will be able to explore the universe…
- Which one item could you not live without?
My mobile; I don’t even have a watch or camera, as everything is on my mobile.
- Coffee or tea?
Tea, especially original ones from China or India. I also love fruit teas!
- What three words best describe you?
Obliging, travel-addict, music-lover.
- What film could you watch over and over again?
Pretty Woman J
- Favourite quote of all time?
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” Napoleon Hill