- Secure and undercover parking
- Van/Bus parking
- 6 minutes on foot from Thessaloniki Station
- Competitive prices
At the moment, the number of parking spaces provided to the public are minimal and the future plans of the Metro station include the construction of two underground spaces that can accommodate 450 and 650 vehicles respectively. But the underground parking spaces are not available at the moment so it is a hassle to find a parking space at the station.
Thessaloniki Station Parking on ParkCloud is secure and you will find low prices!
ParkCloud offers an alternative option for Thessaloniki Station Parking. You can reserve a parking space in a secure car park near Thessaloniki station at a low price! With ParkCloud you can guarantee yourself a parking space in a private car park which is just a few meters away from Thessaloniki Railway Station. The booking procedure is quick, easy and you save money, avoiding stress and hassle of finding a parking space at the last minute. For more information about our car parks that offer Thessaloniki station parking, just click on the name or logo of the car park above.
How do I book Thessaloniki Station Parking?
- Fill in the dates and times for "drop-off " and " pick-up" of your vehicle and then click on "Search"
- You will be able to see all the available car parks along with their prices
- For further information, click on the "more" icon which is at the end of the introductory text
- Click "Book" next to the car park you prefer and complete the booking form
- Some car parks require partial or full payment in advance – have a look at the booking form
- As soon as you have completed your reservation, you will receive your booking confirmation by e-mail, along with the car park's phone number and full address, a map, directions to the car park and all the necessary information.
If you have any questions, see our How to book page
Thessaloniki train station is located on 28 Monastiriou Street, where the street crosses Anagenniseos Street. Thessaloniki station has seven platforms and is the starting point for most bus routes in the city. In the area of the station there is a shopping center and the metro station of Thesaloniki which is currently under construction.
Until recently, the railway station was servicing routes of some international destinations such as Skopje, Sofia and Istanbul. Services were suspended due to financial problems of the parent company TRAINOSE. Today, the station is a terminal for services such as the suburban, consisting of modern electrically powered trains capable of carrying 500 people, local lines and Intercity connecting Athens.