ParkCloud is a trading name of ParkCloud Ltd.
1. ParkCloud acts as a booking agent only and therefore all responsibility and liability lie with the establishment ("Provider") reserved. You agree that you are making a booking through a ParkCloud website for online booking agency services only, and the supply of services is made by the Provider to you directly when you arrive at the pre-booked location. The Providers are independent companies and not agents or employees of ParkCloud. ParkCloud is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. ParkCloud has no liability and will make no refund in the event of strike, force majeure or other causes beyond its direct control, and it has no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
2. ParkCloud monitors prices to offer the best value for money. Prices can go up as well as down due to seasonal variations and special offers. All prices shown are for pre-booking online and the prices quoted by Providers are usually inclusive of any applicable VAT (or local country equivalent) chargeable in the provider's country, and include any and all other applicable taxes unless otherwise indicated. There are no payment surcharges regardless of the method of payment used.
3. Booking and Cancellation Procedures
4. ParkCloud's websites contains hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. ParkCloud does not control such websites and will not be held responsible for their content, or for any breach of contract, or any intentional or negligent action on the part of such third parties which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your companions. ParkCloud is not responsible for the accuracy of opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by ParkCloud. Inclusion of any linked website on the ParkCloud website does not imply or constitute approval or endorsement of the linked website by ParkCloud. If you decide to leave the ParkCloud website to access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of websites operated by third parties will apply to you while on such sites. ParkCloud is not responsible for information provided by you to third parties.
5. All content of the ParkCloud websites is copyright © ParkCloud ®, All rights reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Images on any ParkCloud websites are incorporated for viewing purposes only and may not be saved or downloaded in any format. Any customer reviews featured on ParkCloud's websites do not represent the opinions of ParkCloud.
6. The information, products and services published on ParkCloud's websites may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In particular, ParkCloud does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims liability for, inaccuracies relating to the information and descriptions of the products provided on any ParkCloud website (including, but without limitation to, photographs, lists of amenities, general descriptions, etc.), much of which is provided by the Providers. Any ratings displayed on ParkCloud websites are intended only as general guidelines, and ParkCloud does not guarantee the accuracy of such ratings. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. ParkCloud and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to any website at any time. ParkCloud and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on the ParkCloud websites for any purpose and the inclusion or sale of any products or services on ParkCloud's websites does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by ParkCloud. ParkCloud, and/or its respective suppliers, hereby disclaim all warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties, and conditions, of suitable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. ParkCloud and its suppliers will not be liable, under any circumstances, for any damages (including, but not limited to, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential) arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of, ParkCloud's websites, or with the delay or inability to use ParkCloud's website, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through any ParkCloud website, or otherwise arising out of the use of any ParkCloud website, (including, but not limited to, loss of use, data, profits, savings or opportunities), whether based on contract, strict liability or otherwise, even if ParkCloud and/or any of its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages. ParkCloud and/or its respective suppliers shall be liable for direct loss arising out of the use of the ParkCloud website, whether based on contract, strict liability or otherwise, up to a maximum of the total value of the transaction under which the claim arises for any one event or series of connected events. These terms and conditions and foregoing liability disclaimer do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
7. You agree to defend and indemnify ParkCloud, its affiliates, and/or its respective suppliers and any of its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
8. As a condition of your use of a ParkCloud website, you warrant to ParkCloud that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
ParkCloud Ltd is registered in the UK under number 6557569.