Ryanair has always had the competitive edge over other airlines when it comes to giving its passengers additional services at advantageous rates – and its latest partnership with ParkCloud is set to continue that trend.
Ryanair has chosen to partner with ParkCloud because of its experience and the extensive network of countries, airports and languages covered and since March 2013, ParkCloud has commenced services at 10 of Ryanair’s busiest airports with plans to expand, eventually providing parking coverage for Ryanair in 18 countries.
ParkCloud now offers Ryanair passengers booking facilities for airport car parking via Ryanair’s own website, and a separate, dedicated site branded “Ryanair Parking with ParkVia”, powered by ParkCloud's parking reservations platform. The project took off in March 2013, covering major airports in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Hungary and Poland, with rewarding results. In the long term, 30 to 40 airports will be covered in the next 12 months to give Ryanair customers the best choice, with no booking fees and no extra charges - the whole package from journey beginning till end.
Mark Pegler, ParkCloud Managing Director stated about the partnership:
“ParkCloud is delighted to have commenced services at 10 of Ryanair’s busiest airports and we will eventually provide parking coverage in 30 to 40 airports in the next 12 months to give Ryanair customers the best choice, with no booking fees and no extra charges. Ryanair passengers can book their airport car parking via the Ryanair.com website prior to their flights.”
Ryanair's Head of Communications, Robin Kiely said: “Ryanair will carry over 81m passengers this year on the lowest fares, connecting 180 airports through over 1,600 routes. Now passengers travelling from 10 Ryanair airports can enjoy even more savings and convenience, thanks to our new partnership with ParkCloud. Pre-booked ParkCloud car parking is available to purchase on the Ryanair.com website and the service will be extended to a further 30 airports across 13 other countries in the coming year, offering passengers even greater choice.”
Checking the 'Use current location' checkbox tells the website to ask the browser to find where it is in the world using geolocation.
No; it is entirely optional.
Geolocation is where the browser attempts to work out where you are in the world based on information it has to hand.
The information gathered varies depending on the browser and the device, but typically includes the device's IP address, nearby Wi-Fi network SSIDs, and GPS co-ordinates.
For more information, please check your browser vendor's website.
Accuracy varies depending on location, browser, and device capabilities. Typically, mobile devices achieve high levels of accuracy, as they are usually fitted with a GPS receiver, and they can use nearby cell towers to triangulate their position even without GPS. However, in areas with few cell towers, or in areas with poor GPS reception, accuracy can be greatly affected.
Devices with neither GPS nor a cellular connection have to rely on IP geolocation, the accuracy of which can vary greatly depending on the browser. Accuracy can be improved by using nearby Wi-Fi network SSIDs, but not all browsers support this method.
For more information, please check your browser vendor's website.
Different browsers use different geolocation services; for more information, please check your browser vendor's website.
The first time the box is checked, your browser will ask for permission to share your location; if permission is refused, then your location will not be shared.
Every browser has tools to manage geolocation permissions; for more information, please check your browser vendor's website.
The company collecting the data is ParkCloud Ltd (“ParkCloud”)
ParkCloud is committed to protecting your privacy. This document outlines our privacy practices.
ParkCloud provides a car parking reservation service. The data we collect is used exclusively to aid in the provision of this service.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
We use third party software, supplied by Provide Support LLC, to offer customer service support through an online chat. Data is recorded anonymously by this third party during the time a visitor is visiting any of our web pages. After this time the data is not saved and deleted from there records. This data includes:
Chat content is saved and stored for a time period of 1 month.
You may request a copy of the data we hold about you by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will charge £6 for each request. Payment is required before any information is supplied.
You may have your personal data corrected if inaccurate, or erased, if you believe we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining the data, by emailing your request to email@example.com. There is no charge for processing these requests.
ParkCloud is a trading name of ParkCloud Ltd.
1. ParkCloud acts as a booking agent only and therefore all responsibility and liability for all vehicles lie with the car park, hotel, meet and greet service or other establishment ("Parking Provider") reserved. You agree that you are making a booking through a ParkCloud website for online booking agency services only, and the supply of car parking is made by the Parking Provider to you directly when you arrive at the pre-booked location. The Parking Providers are independent companies and not agents or employees of ParkCloud. ParkCloud is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. ParkCloud has no liability and will make no refund in the event of strike, force majeure or other causes beyond its direct control, and it has no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
2. ParkCloud monitors prices to offer the best value for money. Prices can go up as well as down due to seasonal variations and special offers. All prices shown are for pre-booking online and the prices quoted by Parking Providers are usually inclusive of any applicable VAT (or local country equivalent) chargeable in the provider's country, and include any and all other applicable taxes unless otherwise indicated. There are no payment surcharges regardless of the method of payment used.
3. Booking and Cancellation Procedures
4. ParkCloud's websites contains hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. ParkCloud does not control such websites and will not be held responsible for their content, or for any breach of contract, or any intentional or negligent action on the part of such third parties which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your companions. ParkCloud is not responsible for the accuracy of opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by ParkCloud. Inclusion of any linked website on the ParkCloud website does not imply or constitute approval or endorsement of the linked website by ParkCloud. If you decide to leave the ParkCloud website to access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of websites operated by third parties will apply to you while on such sites. ParkCloud is not responsible for information provided by you to third parties.
5. All content of the ParkCloud websites is copyright © ParkCloud Ltd, All rights reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Images on any ParkCloud websites are incorporated for viewing purposes only and may not be saved or downloaded in any format. Any customer reviews featured on ParkCloud's websites do not represent the opinions of ParkCloud.
6. The information, products and services published on ParkCloud's websites may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In particular, ParkCloud does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims liability for, inaccuracies relating to the information and descriptions of the products provided on any ParkCloud website (including, but without limitation to, photographs, lists of amenities, general descriptions, etc.), much of which is provided by the Parking Providers. Any ratings displayed on ParkCloud websites are intended only as general guidelines, and ParkCloud does not guarantee the accuracy of such ratings. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. ParkCloud and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to any website at any time. ParkCloud and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on the ParkCloud websites for any purpose and the inclusion or sale of any products or services on ParkCloud's websites does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by ParkCloud. ParkCloud, and/or its respective suppliers, hereby disclaim all warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties, and conditions, of suitable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. ParkCloud and its suppliers will not be liable, under any circumstances, for any damages (including, but not limited to, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential) arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of, ParkCloud's websites, or with the delay or inability to use ParkCloud's website, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through any ParkCloud website, or otherwise arising out of the use of any ParkCloud website, (including, but not limited to, loss of use, data, profits, savings or opportunities), whether based on contract, strict liability or otherwise, even if ParkCloud and/or any of its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages. ParkCloud and/or its respective suppliers shall be liable for direct loss arising out of the use of the ParkCloud website, whether based on contract, strict liability or otherwise, up to a maximum of the total value of the transaction under which the claim arises for any one event or series of connected events. These terms and conditions and foregoing liability disclaimer do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
7. You agree to defend and indemnify ParkCloud, its affiliates, and/or its respective suppliers and any of its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
8. As a condition of your use of a ParkCloud website, you warrant to ParkCloud that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
ParkCloud Ltd is registered in the UK under number 6557569.
You must make all cancellation and amendment requests using the "My Account" facility on the ParkCloud website or by emailing ParkCloud on the published email address. If you make a cancellation or amendment request verbally, over the telephone or directly to a Parking Provider, your request will not be actioned. When you make a cancellation request using the "My Account" facility, your request will be actioned automatically and the cancellation notice period (defined as the time between your indicated vehicle drop-off date/time and the time ParkCloud is aware of your cancellation) is calculated from the time the cancellation request is made. If you email your cancellation request, it can only be actioned during office hours and the cancellation notice period will be calculated from the moment when ParkCloud actually processes the cancellation request. Customers are therefore advised to carry out cancellation requests using "My Account".
Please note that the following cases will not be refunded:
Cancellation notice period:
If this error continues to happen, use the Contact form to let us know, and we'll fix it as soon as possible. Include as many details as possible, such as the title of this pop-up, the URL of the current page, and what action you took to trigger this error.