- Tell us a bit about your role at ParkCloud?
I am one of ParkCloud’s Account Managers, working across the French, Canadian and Dutch markets. On one hand, I am the first point of contact for my clients; to ensure they are happy, or if they have an issue or if something needs to be updated I will be on-hand to help them. I also work to increase sales with my current clients, as well as identifying new business opportunities to keep growing my markets and make them more profitable and expand our worldwide network.
- Tell us your favourite things about ParkCloud in just three words
Trust, freedom, worldwide.
- If you hadn’t gone down your chosen career path, what would be your ideal job role?
I would love to be a high-level athlete or a sports reporter and commentate on major sporting events all over the world.
- How many countries have you visited & where’s next on the list?
I have visited 15 countries and I think that India may be the next one.
- All-time favourite city in the world? Why?
A very difficult question but I think it has to be Paris; I lived there for about 2-3 years and I loved my time there. The city is just so beautiful and there is something special about it that I haven’t found in any other capital city.
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Teleportation, to travel all around the world so fast!
- Tell us something not a lot of people know about you?
I really love cartoons; I grew up watching cartoons and eating cereals - true happiness! To this day, I still enjoy watching cartoon films like Toy Story, The Lion King and Monster & co.
- Who would you want to play you in the film biopic of your life?
I’d like Emile Hirsch to play my biopic.
- Are you more of an early bird or a night owl?
I’m more an early bird.
- Time travel – fast forward or rewind?
Rewind, to live in the “Roaring Twenties”.
- What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
Sun cream because of my pale skin 😊, a surf board and a tutorial book to survive in the wild which may be very helpful!
- Coffee or tea?
Café bien sûr (coffee of course!).
- What song would you say best sums you up?
I’d have to choose the funky song: Good Times of Chic.
- What film could you watch over and over again?
I love movies a lot but if I had to choose one it’d be Martin Scorsese’s The Departed.
- Favourite quote of all time?
It’s more an expression than a quote: “Nothing ventured, nothing gained”.