- Low prices
- Free transport from and to the aiprort
- Secure and insured car parks
- Open 24 hours 7 days a week
Would you like to take the stress out of finding parking at Warsaw Modlin airport? Well now you can by visiting the ParkCloud website and pre-booking parking online in advance of your journey.
Most car parks at Warsaw Modlin airport are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are insured and fully secure. Some customers can also benefit from a free transfer to and from the airport.
Finding parking at Warsaw Modlin airport is quick and easy with ParkCloud. Whatever the reason for your trip, ParkCloud are here to help you find parking suited to your needs.
How do I book my parking at Warsaw Modlin airport?
Booking parking at Modlin airport with ParkCloud is not only fast, but easy too. To book, simply:
- Choose the dates and times you want to leave your car at one of the car parks and click on ‘Search’.
- On your screen you will immediately see the prices for the different car parks currently available.
- If you are happy with the price, continue with the booking by completing the online booking form and you will be guaranteed a parking space.
- Once your booking is complete you will receive an e-mail confirming your booking and parking space.
For more information visit our 'How to Book' page or 'FAQ' page.
Book your parking space with ParkCloud today to take advantage of our great prices.
Warsaw-Modlin Airport is a brand new airport which has just opened in July 2012. It is located 40 km (25 miles) north of Warsaw's city centre. It is an international passenger airport and a former disused military base. The airport operates international and domestic flights around the clock, 7 days a week.
During World War II the airport was used as an airbase by the German Luftwaffe in occupied Poland. Today, the airport is home to many of Europe’s top low cost flight carriers and it is estimated the airport handles over 2 million passengers each year.