- Competitive Prices
- Official and alternative car parking at Porto Airport
- Meet and Greet Service or free return transfer
- Car parking is patrolled and available 24 hours a day
- Low cost parking
ParkCloud is pleased to offer alternative Porto Airport Parking which is reputable, economical and secure close to Porto Airport.
Booking is very easy using our search engine to obtain a quote. How to book:
- Enter the dates and times you require your Porto Airport Parking and obtain a free quote.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your booking reference and contact details for the car park.
- Print off the email and show this when you arrive at the car park.
The Airport of Francisco Sá Carneiro (IATA code: OPO; ICAO code: LPPR) is located in the Grande Porto, at the boundary of the municipalities of Maia, Matosinhos and Vila do Conde in Portugal. It is currently Portugal's third most important airport in terms of operations and passenger numbers after Lisbon Portela and Faro.
Although it primarily serves the city of Porto the airport is a hub for domestic connections to Portuguese destinations such as the Azores, Madeira, Lisbon and Faro and European destinations such as Madrid, Paris, London, Milan, Amsterdam and Frankfurt. Its single terminal handles around 4 million passengers a year.
The main airlines operating from Porto Airport include the low cost airline, Ryanair, which operates services from around 15 destinations, and Transavia, Brussels Airlines, Iberia, Lufthansa, Tap Portugual, Easyjet, Luxair and Air Berlin.
Important Information: In accordance with Portuguese legislation regulating vehicles with non-Portugese registration plates, vehicles with foreign registration plates can only be driven by persons (other than the vehicle's owner), authorised by the relevant Portuguese authorities. Therefore, there are some restrictions over some car park operators offering the Meet and Greet service. Before making a booking you are strongly advised to check the details for each car park regarding these restrictions.