- Choose a service that suits you
- Easy reservation process with no fees
- Different services available
- Safe and secure spaces
Need parking for Miami airport? Here at ParkCloud you’ll find a parking option that suits you. Help get your trip off to a relaxing start by pre-booking your parking so you don’t have to worry about it on the day of your flight.
Services on offer at this off-site parking location include:
- Indoor parking – keep your car out of the sun
- Valet parking – let an employee park your car so you can jump straight on the shuttle service and get to the airport more quickly
- 24/7 access – the parking lots will always be open and a shuttle ready to take you to and from the airport
- Luggage assistance – don’t struggle with heavy or large bags: let staff help you lift and carry your luggage on and off the shuttles
Benefit by pre-booking a Miami airport parking space through ParkCloud: fast, convenient and secure.
How do I book Miami Airport parking?
Booking your parking with ParkCloud is quick and easy. Simply enter the dates and times you need to leave and collect your car and click 'Search'. Then, select the parking lot that meets your needs and fill out the booking form with all the information requested. That's it!
Once your booking has been made you will receive:
- Confirmation email
- Address, map and GPS coordinates of the car park
For more information on how to book with ParkCloud visit our ‘How to Book’ or ‘FAQs’ pages.
Image credit to Eric Salard on Flickr
Miami International Airport is the largest gateway between the United States and Latin America. Its proximity to tourist attractions means it is one of the country’s largest airline hubs. In 2013 more than 40 million passengers travelled through the airport. Its busiest international routes include London Heathrow, Bogota, Toronto and Mexico City.