- Low prices
- Transfer to and from the airport for free
- Secure and professional
- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
The car parks offered by ParkCloud are situated either on-site or very close to the airport and are secure and convenient. The car parks offer competitive prices and great value for money. The security for your vehicle is provided 24 hours a day either with CCTV cameras, monitored round-the-clock or by an alarm system, PZU insurance, monitoring by SOLID SECURITY.
Check our rates and offers for Lodz airport parking. The booking process for your parking in Lodz airport is simple and does not require much time.
- Enter the dates and times you want to leave your car at the car park and click on "check availability"
- You will immediately see the prices for the individual car parks available for Lodz airport parking
- Then fill in the booking form
- Upon completion of your booking, you will be sent a booking confirmation via e-mail containing your booking reference, a contact number for the selected car park and route directions.
Lodz Wladyslaw Reymont airport, formerly known as Lodz-Lublinek, is an international airport located about 6 km from Lodz city center. It is the eighth busiest airport in Poland, serving low-cost airlines and charter flights. 31 European capitals are within the range of regional flights from Lodz Airport.