- Guarantee your parking space
- Car park security is a priority
- No stress!
The growing number of drivers using Krakow airport parking will certainly appreciate the convenience, safety and ease of ParkCloud's online booking facility. We offer you parking with a level of service, range of products, and tariffs carefully tailored to your needs. The car parks we choose to host on our service constitute a low cost and secure alternative for Krakow Airport parking. Our site not only provides you with detailed information about your chosen car park, but allows you to subsequently rate it for the benefit of future drivers. Alternative car parks put a special emphasis on safety and security and our featured car park offers a full vehicle insurance policy, constant surveillance with CCTV cameras, sophisticated alarm systems and round-the-clock patrolling by professional guards.
How to book Krakow airport parking
- Choose the dates and times for drop-off and pick-up of your vehicle and click on "Check availability"
- All available car parks will be displayed with their prices
- For more detailed information about an individual car park, click on the operator logo
- Click 'Book' next to the car park you prefer and fill in the booking form
- Some car parks require full or partial payment in advance - check on the booking form
- Once you have completed your reservation, you will receive booking confirmation by e-mail with the car park's address and phone number, plus directions and all other necessary information.
John Paul II International Airport Krakow-Balice is located in southern Poland in the village of Balice, near Krakow. The main terminal building is currently being expanded to cater to the dynamic growth in passenger numbers that the airport has experienced in the last two years. Its passenger volume has exceeded any forecasts, reaching 3.6 million customers in 2014. Krakow Airport serves traditional airlines (Aeroflot, LOT, Lufthansa) as well as budget airlines (easyJet, Germanwings, Ryanair).
John Paul II International Airport Krakow-Balice is the second busiest airport in Poland, located near Krakow in the village of Balice, 11 kilometres west of the city centre. The airport has good growth prospects and enjoys a favourable location on the network of existing and planned motorways. In 2012, it was chosen as Ryanair's second operational base in Poland.